Rule bilge pumps have set the standard for the industry for decades. They are the first choice of yachtsman and commercial fisherman throughout the world. More innovations in bilge pump design have come from Rule than any other manufacturer.
Traditional operation activated by a float switch or panel switch, with the added feature of a replacement motor, allowing you to carry a spare motor for that extra level of security and protection. (Spare Motors are sold separately)
The Rule 1100 offers impressive pumping power for its size and cost. Competitive models in this range are much larger and far more expensive.
- Capacity: 1100GPH
- Output: Up to 66 litres/minute (14 gallons/minute)
- Max recommended discharge head 2m
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Ignition protected.
- Height: 108mm
- L:15.00 x H:8.00 x W:20.00cm
- 6 amp fuse
- Hose Diameter: 28.6mm
|Master SKU||Rule 1100 Bilge Pump|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.