This redesigned version of the hugely popular Magma BBQ has some great new useful and user friendly features. Practically windproof due to a virtual blow-out proof turbo venturi and valve system, it's reliable even in the windiest of conditions. It also features a new patented burner and heat distribution system that reduces flare-ups and directs more heat to the cooking surface, increasing the life of your grill.
Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel this premium marine BBQ is designed for maximum corrosion resistance without sacrificing the quality finish. With Magma's time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system and convection heating technology, this BBQ achieves a hot, even temperature quickly and efficiently, using the minimum amount of fuel saving you money.
This design uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz (CV-470 or CV-270) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing onboard low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up.
- 100% Mirror polished stainless steel construction
- Hinged Lid: Convenient balanced hinged lid will not slam shut.
- ”Stay Cool” handle with air cooled supports
- Newly designed, swivelling, windproof turbo venturi & control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel & valve where it is convenient to you. Allows safe & easy fuel changes.
- Burner & hi tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution and longer grill life.
- Combination “easy-to-clean” grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in.
- Magma’s patented design fully utilizes both radiant and convection cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel.
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions.
- Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV-470 or CV-270), Propane/Butane Mix, or adapts to on-board low
This model is designed specifically for use in countries requiring the CE mark, or in countries that use Camping Gaz® propane/butane mix fuels in disposable canisters (CV470 or CV270).
Please note gas canister and rail mount does not come included but can be purchased separately
|Master SKU||Magma 2 BBQ|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.