This incredibly lightweight four-stroke engine – the DF2.5 - can deliver plenty of power for small tenders and inflatable boats. The engine has 4.15 cu. in. displacement and weighing in at only 13.5kg the DF2.5 is one of the lightest outboard engines on the market.
The 1.8kW single cylinder OHV engine really delivers on performance. Suzuki has also achieved a great deal with fuel efficiency around the design, and report that the DF2.5 meets the rigorous EPA 2010 and CARB 3-Star Ultra Low emissions standards.
The engine features easy-to-pull recoil starting with Suzuki Pointless Electronic Ignition. A major benefit is that no battery is required for this simple and reliable system. All Suzuki engines come with a 5 year Warranty. We will also PDI the engine for you before dispatch at no extra charge!
- Water Cooled
- 1 Litre build-in Fuel Tank
- Extremely lightweight at just 13.5kg
- Large Carrying handle for ease of movement
- 4 tilt positions so you can customise engine position to your boats requirements
- Comes with 5 year warranty
- Power: 2.5hp
- Engine Type: OHV
- 4 stroke
- Capacity: 68cc
- F - N Gear Shift
- Propeller Selection pitch: 5.3/8 inches
- Shaft Length: Standard (38.1cm)
- Fuel Delivery System: Carburetor
- Steering: Tiller
- Piston Displacement cm3: 68cc
- Maximum Output: 1.8kW
- Single Cylinder
- Starting system: Manual
- Oil Pan: 0.3L capacity
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 5,250-6,750
|Master SKU||Suzuki 4 Stroke DF2.5 - Standard Shaft|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.