Here’s a great piece of equipment to ensure the freshest tasting onboard water. The Jabsco Aqua Filta Drinking Water Filter, with 13mm Barb Fittings, is a handy, easy-to-use unit which cleanses water – ideal for use on sailing and motor boat cruising trips. This drinking water filter is an activated carbon water filter that removes unpleasant tastes and smells including chlorine from water systems and uses silver-impregnated carbon to inhibit bacterial growth.
This is a permanent filter head with replaceable cartridges. It allows for easy cartridge replacement after a season’s use without the need of disturbing any pipe-work. You simply un-screw the old filter element and replace it with a new one.
Thanks to built-in valves, there is no need to isolate or drain the system when you’re replacing the element cartridge.
- The ports rotate through 180°
- For bright, clean, fresh tasting drinking water, removes tastes and odours including chlorine
- 13mm hose or screw fittings
- 230mm high, 140mm deep, 100mm wide
- Output: up to 14 litres per minute.
- Maximum recommended pressure: 4.2 Bar (60 PSI)
Replacement filters are also available. Please select in the drop down menu.
|Master SKU||Jabsco Aqua Filta|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.