Painting can be tricky therefore a range of different sized brushes are normally needed. At Mailspeed Marine we have a great variety of Harris paint brushes that will help you along the way. With pure brittle brushes with nickel plated ferrule and hardwood handles to long handle brushes with angled edges to get the tricky corners; as well as artist brushes that will allow you to complete any fine detail on your boat.
All of these brushes give a good reliable finish. Why not have a look at our selection of rollers and handles.
- Classic Paint Brushes. Nickel plated ferrule,pure bristle, hardwood handle.£2.99RRP: £7.95
- Synthetic filaments and deep set resin help prevent bristle loss during painting and create a quality brush that will give a fine finish will all paints and varnishes.£0.99RRP: £1.00
- Designed for stenciling, hobbycraft & fine decorative work. Pack of six brushes.£2.99
- Ideal for any painting task.£1.99
- Ideal for all painting tasks.£5.99
- Harris Taskmasters Range Angled Reach Brush Perfect for detailed work Long handle with angled head for hard to reach places Size: 1.5" / 38mm£3.99RRP: £4.20
- 6 inch wide, 2 litre holding capacity. Suitable for use with all paints & varnishes.£1.99
- Assorted brushes for fine detail paintwork, crafts and hobbies.£5.99
- Harris Orange Brushes - New Suitable for Paints and Varnishes. A blend of quality natural bristle and synthetic filaments for a smooth finish£4.20RRP: £7.95
- Unchanged due to its reliable reputation and great value for money, the Redline brush is manufactured with 100% synthetic filaments and is perfect for general use. The range are available in sizes 0.5” – 3” as well as a 5 and 10 pack brush set.£0.99