Ideal for power and sail boats, the all new third generation c Series multifunction displays (MFDs) are designed to deliver uncompromising performance, superb networking capabilities, and a superior user experience.
Using the new c Series displays built-in Wi-Fi and the Raymarine Viewer app you can view the entire c Series display simultaneously, thanks to video streaming capability. View charts, sonar, radar and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand.
You can also enjoy your favourite tracks direct from the helm using Bluetooth technology to remotely control the music functions on your Bluetooth phone (using AVRCP 1.2 or above), iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- 12.1" sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Optional built-in ClearPulse sonar.
- Available with or without Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on microSD card.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed.
- Dual-core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of new c or e Series displays.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar, ClearPulse sonar, thermal night vision systems, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
|Master SKU||Raymarine c125 12" Multifunction Display|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.