Log books are a great idea for recording important and relative information that’s specific to your boat and your journey. Include weather conditions, distance travelled and significant events such as docking at a harbour or port. At Mailspeed Marine we stock a wide range of log books in various designs and styles and all at great prices, including log books for kids. Why not check out our chart stationary section.
- A logbook in which to keep all the specific notes that need constant referral during a voyage - a sailing record of the boat, ports visited, interesting sights, and people invited aboard.£14.99
- Designed as a logbook suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced windsurfers, this book also contains essential information on the new and improved RYA Windsurfing syllabus.£4.99
- The syllabus and a logbook combined for the new RYA National Sailing Scheme. This provides modern compact training modules for dinghy, multihull and keelboat sailors that can be bolted together to suit individual lifestyles in the latest boat designs. The new scheme means that after initial training (Levels 1 & 2) sailors can choose from a range of options, depending on the type of activity they wish to pursue.£5.99
- A modern sailor's log book in which all essential infomation needed to safely navigate is noted. This book is designed for use by sailing yachtsmen and allows space for electronic navigation and narrative.£10.99
- The first cruising logbook for navigators of powerboats. Suitable for both planning and displacement craft. Doubles as a visitor book.£15.99