Garmin Marine Instruments
Take a look at our wide range of marine instruments such as depth systems, wind and speed systems; they are great ways of monitoring water and speed on your boat. Why not compliment these marine instruments with a GPS device from leading brands such as Garmin, Nasa and many more. Why not have a look at our great stock of galley and heads.
- The gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient.£499.99RRP: £519.99
- The gWind™ Wireless transducer offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires down the mast.£594.99RRP: £599.99
- The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4" colour display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and has a 170 degree viewing angle.£419.95RRP: £479.98
- Super bright, easy to read colour display. Fully sunlight viewable and adjustable night mode. View up to 4 sets of data on a single page. NMEA 2000 & 0183 compliant.£589.99RRP: £699.99
- Designed to support the connection of multiple sensors and compatible chartplotters/multifunction displays to the Garmin Marine Network. Compatible with 3000, 4000 & 5000 series.£242.99RRP: £269.99