Garmin Marine Instruments
Take a look at our wide range of marine instruments such as depth systems, wind and speed systems; they are great ways of monitoring water and speed on your boat. Why not compliment these marine instruments with a GPS device from leading brands such as Garmin, Nasa and many more. Why not have a look at our great stock of galley and heads.
- The gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient.£499.99RRP: £519.99
- The gWind™ Wireless transducer offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires down the mast.£594.99RRP: £599.99
- Super bright, easy to read colour display. Fully sunlight viewable and adjustable night mode. View up to 4 sets of data on a single page. NMEA 2000 & 0183 compliant.£589.99RRP: £699.99
- The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4" colour display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and has a 170 degree viewing angle.£419.95RRP: £479.98
- Designed to support the connection of multiple sensors and compatible chartplotters/multifunction displays to the Garmin Marine Network. Compatible with 3000, 4000 & 5000 series.£242.99RRP: £269.99
- The GHC 10 Remote, puts the control of your GHC 10 autopilot in to the palm of your hand. Depending on the installation the GHC 10 remote can operate your GHC autopliot from upto 45 feet away from the main unit. This allows you make changes to the mode and course from almost anywhere on your boat.£249.99RRP: £269.99