If you are looking for a boat cooker, marine plates, cutlery or galley equipment you’re in the right place, why not have look at our extensive range of cooking equipment and accessories that will help you make the best meal you can on your boat. If you fancy cooking outside why not check out range of barbecues.
- Handsome two-burner built-in marine stove. Manufactured to the highest standards in 316 Stainless steel. Can be supplied with teak cutting board or toughened glass cover. Power in Watts: 2000.£259.99RRP: £279.99
- Completely self contained.Burns unpressurised alcohol or meths. 4.5 hours per burner per tank. Separate tanks for each burner. Non-corrosive materials. Size W464 x D275 x H137mm.£229.99RRP: £263.00
- Single burner version of Origo 3000. Completely self contained. Burns unpressurised alcohol or meths. 4.5 Hours per bunrner per tank. Non corrosive materials. Size W236 x D262 x H137mm£159.99
- An all round stove, Especially suitable for heating, but also an excellent stove for cooking. Manufactured in aluminium and stainless steel.O/A Dimensions:Width: Ø 285mm.Height: 150-285mm.£215.99
- Gimbal for Origo 1500 and 3000 stoves, helps to avoid spills and burns by keeping the cooking surface level.£69.99RRP: £74.99
- Origo pan clamps to clamp your pots and pans securely on the stovetop, preventing the pots from faling and therfore avoiding spills and burns.£29.99