The OregonTM 300 - the newest member of the premium handheld line - is now combined with
new Garmin GB Discoverer™ mapping.
This rugged unit with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver offers innovative features such as a sunlight readable touchscreen for easy operation, as well
as the ability to exchange waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly between units. In addition, you can customise your Oregon with five
different user profiles: automotive, marine, recreation, fitness or geocache. The Oregon 300 comes with a preloaded worldwide basemap with
shaded relief, and the Garmin GB Discoverer™ National Parks 1:50k on plug and play microSD™ card
This card contains all GB National Parks in 1:50k Ordnance Survey Landranger detail combined with full Navteq road and Points of Interest data for
the whole of GB. Combined with the Oregon 300, this offers all of the familiar benefits of traditional Ordnance Survey paper maps with the added
bonus of navigational turn-by-turn directions and search capability that users have come to expect of premium Garmin handheld GPS receivers.
Other titles within the Garmin GB Discoverer™ series, covering the National Parks and National Trails at 1:25k scale, are also available as
accessories. Each plug and play microSD™ card within this series contains Ordnance Survey 1:25k and 1:50k detail for the relevant Park or Trail,
and full Navteq road and POI database coverage for Great Britain.
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
• Hotfix™ - will decrease satellite acquisition times by recording ephemeris data, then predicting satellite location for the areas and times
recorded for up to three days
• Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
• Electronic compass, barometric below altimeter
• Built-in 3-D Basemap (Digital Elevation Model)
• Wireless exchange of user routes, tracks, waypoints, geocaches
• Unit dimensions: 11.4cm x 5.8cm x 3.6cm
• Display size: 3” colour, touch screen
• Pixels (H x W): 400 x 240
• Waterproof standard: IEC 60529 IPX7 (submersible to 1 metre for 30 minutes)
• Battery type: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended – Battery life 18 hours
• Weight: 193g with batteries
Garmin GB Discoverer™ National Parks 1:50k:
• Simple plug and play microSD™ card containing:
• Ordnance Survey 1:50k All GB National Parks
• Ordnance Survey 1:250k GB
• Ordnance Survey 1:1M GB
• Full Navteq Road network – GB (vector data)
• Full Navteq POI database – GB (vector data)
• Allows turn-by-turn navigation on road by car or bike.
• Allows you to search for and navigate to pre-loaded Points of Interest, such as hotels, B+Bs, restaurants, campsites etc.