Advanced Lowrance digital-signal processing in high-definition radome choices for HDS. Fast, detailed radar detection of even small and distant targets with superb accuracy in dark, fog and rain alike. Compact, dependable and high-performance, both network through high-speed Ethernet connectivity for onboard radar display sharing.
Radars for use with Lowrance HDS and older LCX series of products.
• Interfaces charts and radar detail in a single, detail-rich display when coupled with an optional, compatible NMEA 2000® heading sensor.
• Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustment.
• Dual Guard Zone Alerts for targets entering user-defined scan area.
• Digital Sensitivity Time Control curves reject clutter with setting of return strength/distance thresholds.
• Color palette choices for improved target distinction based on viewing conditions.
• 10 Target MARPA.
• 6 kW pedestal with a 129cm (4') open array 6kW HD processor
• 1.8° horizontal beamwidth, 20° vertical beamwidth
• Up to 72 nm range
• Great for birds finding and long range storm cell detection