New e Series multifunction displays - for RIBs, sail boats, fishing and powered craft. With a touch-screen interface backed up with easy-to-use controls and a whole host of features and connectivity, new e Series displays are there for you - make them your own.
Raymarine Viewer repeater app (for Apple iPhone 4 and above and Apple iPad 1 and 2).
Great connectivity - access information and music on the go and there's a handy remote control too (optional).
HybridTouchTM displays with dual-core processors and dedicated graphics for no-compromise performance.
Optional Fishfinder - For anglers looking for one machine to do it all, the new c and e Series sonar versions feature a built-in dual frequency ClearPulse sonar capable of depths down to 3,000 feet.
New e Series display's helm-friendly industrial design breaks away from box-like marine electronics, and offers a clean, unobtrusive display solution that looks great on any helm. A smart new shape for marine displays, the sleek, low-profile, bezel offers maximum display size with minimum footprint. The rugged and handsome design is complemented by flush, easy-press buttons and "hidden" memory card slots along the right hand side. An all new UniController offers precision control of the joystick cursor, rotary adjustments, and menu commands.
Available with or without embedded cartography and built-in Sonar.
Transform your Apple iPhone 4 (and above), or iPad 1 and 2 into a remote viewer! Using the new e and c Series displays built-in Wi-Fi and the Raymarine Viewer app you can view the entire new e and c Series displays simultaneously, thanks to video streaming capability.
View charts, sonar, radar and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand.
Connecting is easy! Just go to the Apple iTunes App store and download the free Raymarine viewer to get started.
Sync With Navionics Mobile
Instantly synchronize waypoint locations, favourite fishing spots and route plans between the new e Series displays and the Navionics Mobile app. Plan your next voyage on your iPhone or iPad and then wirelessly sync your route plans using the new e’s built in Wi-Fi. Just go to the Apple iTunes App store and download the Navionics Mobile app.
Enjoy your favourite tracks direct from the helm using Bluetooth technology to remotely control the music functions on your Bluetooth phone (using AVRCP 1.2 or above), iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
Simply connect your Bluetooth phone, iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad to the vessel's audio system with a dock or auxiliary cable and stow it in a safe place.
Next, pair to your device using the new e and c Series displays built-in Bluetooth technology.
Play and pause tracks, skip forwards and backwards in your play list, all from your display. It's that simple, and no complicated accessories or expensive hubs are required.
LightHouseTM User Interface Shows You The Way
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new e Series apps and custom navigation pages.
Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire library of new e Series capabilities.
LightHouse takes full advantage of Raymarine HybridTouchTM technology, giving you a choice between touch screen operation or full keypad control when seas are rough.
Create your own custom navigation pages by simply dragging and dropping the application to the desired location on the page. The new e Series displays LightHouse user interface also guides you through setup and configuration with an easy to use start up wizard.
Extremely Fast - x3
A powerful multitasker, the new e and c Series displays are equipped with three processors in the form of a dual core main processor and a third dedicated graphics processor.
Enjoy stunning 3D graphics, brilliant video, and instantaneous chart redraws. This is marine processing power taken to a whole new level.
The new e and c Series displays are equipped with a super bright widescreen sunlight viewable screen that provides maximum visibility from every angle.
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast.
More From ...Raymarine »
Chart Plotter/Fish Finder Combi Units »
Raymarine Chart Plotter/Fish Finder Combi Units »
Due to such high demands this December our last postage date to get your gifts under the tree is Friday 19th December by 1:00pm (next day delivery must be selected when you make your purchase). Please note that your items will be dispatched from our warehouse on this date (if availability shows as in stock). Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee delivery after your item has been dispatched as this is the responsibility of our couriers.
At Mailspeed Marine we aim to offer you the best possible postage prices. See below our postage rates for UK mainland only:
|Region||Package Size||Free Delivery Over £100*||Supersaver Economy||Standard (2-3 Days)||Next Working Day|
|UK Mainland||Small Items||YES||3.95||4.95||8.95|
|UK Mainland||Standard Items||YES||5.95||6.95||8.95|
|UK Mainland||Heavy Items||NO||9.99||12.99||14.99|
|UK Mainland||Super Heavy Items||NO||24.99||26.99||28.99|
|UK Mainland||Flares (Hazardous)||NO||Supersaver - Please allow 3 working days for delivery = 17.99|
Please note: The table above excludes non-mainland postcodes along with European regions and ROW. For Europe and ROW delivery charges please telephone our customer services team for a quote on 01342 710618.
All deliveries from our courier require a signature and parcels are unable to be left at an address without one. For more information or if you have any questions please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Postage Terms:
- We can not ship to hotels or PO Box address
- If you are in a hurry, you can choose our express delivery option where we'll part ship your order if some items are in stock and some not, for a flat postage fee.You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
Our Free Delivery Offer:
- You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
- If you have claimed our offer we will deliver all your order in 1 delivery. If some of the items you have ordered are not in stock, this means you might need to wait a little longer.
- Your delivery address needs to be within the UK mainland (sorry, this excludes Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
- This offer excludes electronics items & hazardous products, including antifouling/paint, distress flares, life rafts, life jackets, batteries and some cleaning products.This offer is valid for orders up to 25kg in weight and 2.5m in length.
- All electronics and dinghies are excluded from the free delivery promotion. These products will be sent next day, fully tracked and insured. We are therefore adding a small charge to insure expensive items arrive safely and quickly. This means these products will now be excluded from the free delivery promotion.
- Items within our heavy, super heavy and flares categories are excluded from the free delivery promotion.
- Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 5-7 working days.
Next Working Day
Our next working day delivery option is available for orders placed before 2pm. Deliveries are then sent via courier with a tracking number for delivery 'next working day'. Please note weekends and bank holidays are not working days.
Please note that some items are recommended to be sent on a pallet such as fridges and cookers. This is due to high rate of damages by standard delivery. Our customer care team will contact you when items exceed the weight limit or items that are considered at a high risk of damage. You have the right to refuse a pallet upgrade and continue with standard delivery, however you will be liable for any damage that may be incurred during delivery. We will always add extra packaging no matter what method of transport such items are sent.Unfortunately larger dinghy & outboard engine packages (2.7m + above boats and 8hp + above engines) also incur a pallet surcharge due to their weight and size. This cannot be added at the checkout, a member of our sales team will contact you with a pallet delivery quote.
All returned items must be accompanied by our Returns Form. Please click here to download a copy of the Returns Form.
For information please call our returns team on 01342 710544
Products purchased between Monday 3rd November & 23rd December will benefit from an extended Christmas Return period. Please note items need to arrive with us before Friday 9th January to qualify. Returns in this period can ONLY be Exchanged or receive a Credit Note to use against a future order. The usual returns period applies for refunds. (14 days)
How To Return Goods:
1. Download and print the Mailspeed Marine Returns Form.
2. Complete all fields and provide as much information about your reason for return and the outcome you would like.
3. Please call our returns team on 01342 710544 if you are returning an incomplete, faulty or damaged item.
4. Re-package the goods, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that goods are returned to Mailspeed Marine in a re-saleable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
5. Return the goods to the Mailspeed Marine Returns Department. We recommend that you use a tracked postal method to ensure delivery.
6. A Mailspeed Marine representative will contact you via email within 2-5 working days of receipt of the goods to conform the return.
7. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for replacement goods to be delivered or a refund to arrive in your account.
Returns Terms and Conditions:
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A MAILSPEED MARINE RETURNS FORM.
· In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
· Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Mailspeed Marine Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Mailspeed Marine and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Mailspeed Marine reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition.
· Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
· If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Mailspeed Marine within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time.
· If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Mailspeed Marine immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Mailspeed Marine will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
· If the customer decides to return items which have been made to suit personal requirements e.g. Rope, Chain or Webbing measured to 10 meters or more and they are correct as per the original order and there is no fault or damage to the item, a 30% handling charge will be incurred and deducted from the refund. Mailspeed Marine are unable to accept returns on these items measured to less than 10 meters unless incorrect product is sent or the item is faulty or damaged.
· Flares are a non-refundable product – If returned they will incur a 50% re-stocking fee and postage will not be refunded.
· Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Mailspeed Marine. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
· This will not affect your statutory rights.