SOUTHAMPTON BOAT SHOW PRICE MATCH
1. We will aim to reply within 48 hours of the initial private message
2. All steps must be followed for a price to be beaten
3. We will do our best to beat prices however will not sell products for below cost price
4. We can only match prices on products we have in stock.
5. Prices can only be beaten if we are provided with a clear image of the products and the price tag
6. Normal postage conditions and prices apply
7. We reserve the right to refuse to beat any price.
8. This offer ends 20th September 2015. We reserve the right to refuse to beat any price.
FREE DELIVERY WEEKEND - 24/07/15-26/07/15
1. FREE delivery will apply to UK mainland orders
2. Offer excludes all electronics, flares and items over 30kg
3. This offer expires midnight 26th July 2015
WIN A FREE ICOM M23 - 11th June - 31st July
1. The competition is open only to legal and current residents of the UK, Eire, Isle of Man and Channel Islands only who as of time of entry are 18 years of age or older.
2. No cash or product alternative to the prizes will be offered.
3. This competition will run between 11th June – 31st July 2015. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
4. No purchase entries are available by sending your name, address and email to the email address below.
5. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the competition ending.
6. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Entree is submitted on purchase of Icom Fixed VHF and registration of 3 year warranty at http://www.icomuk.co.uk/Warranty.
COMPETITION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (applies to all competitions)
These General Competition Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions run by the Promoter. They may be amended or varied from time to time by the Promoter. Special Terms and Conditions may apply to particular contests in which case, the Special Terms and Conditions will be highlighted else where on this page.
1. The Promoter: The Promoter is Mailspeed Marine: located at Falcon Park, Hophurst Lane, Crawley Down, West Sussex, RH10 4XF
2. Who May Enter: The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes who are not employees of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, or the immediate family of such employees. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee .
3. Conditions Of Entry: By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms and Conditions appearing on the website specific to the particular competition.
4. Limitations on Entry: Participants may only enter the competition once, unless the Special Terms and Conditions specify otherwise. Only the first received entry will be valid if more than one entry is received from a participant.
5. Selection of winners: The Promoter will select the winner/s of the competition at random. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every entrant. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prizes: All prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes unclaimed after a period of one month from the date of notification of the winner may be forfeited and used by the Promoter at the discretion of the Promoter. Prize collection method will be listed on the competition page. For certain competitions, prizes will be posted to the address nominated by the winner/s. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for any lost or misdirected mail.
7. Notifications of winners: Winners will be notified by email and our facebook
8. Entries: All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry or received after the closing date will not be considered.
10. Internet: If for any reason a competition does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any:
(a) malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
(b) failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter; nor any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or down loading any materials in a competition.
11. Limitation of Liability: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner.
This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under UK law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.