Please Note: Our warehouse and shop is shut for our annual stock take between 26th Jan-31st Jan 2017. During this time no orders will be dispatched and no orders can be placed in the shop.
At Mailspeed Marine we aim to offer you the best possible postage prices. See below our postage rates for UK mainland only:
Our Free Delivery Offer:
- You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
- If you have claimed our offer we will deliver all your order in 1 delivery. If some of the items you have ordered are not in stock, this means you might need to wait a little longer.
- Your delivery address needs to be within the UK mainland (sorry, this excludes Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
- This offer excludes electronics items & hazardous products, including antifouling/paint, distress flares, life rafts, and items over 30KG in weight and longer than 2.5m in length.
- All electronics are excluded from the free delivery promotion. These products will be sent fully tracked and insured. We are therefore adding a small charge to insure expensive items arrive safely and quickly. This means these products will now be excluded from the free delivery promotion..
- Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of up to 10 working days.
Please note: The table above excludes non-mainland postcodes along with European regions and ROW. For Europe and ROW delivery charges please contact our customer services team for a quote at [email protected]
All deliveries from our courier require a signature and parcels are unable to be left at an address without one. For more information or if you have any questions please contact our customer service team at [email protected]
More Postage Terms:
- We can not ship to hotels or PO Box address
- If you are in a hurry, you can choose our express delivery option where we'll part ship your order if some items are in stock and some not, for a flat postage fee.You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
Next Working Day
Our next working day delivery option is available for orders placed before 2pm. Deliveries are then sent via courier with a tracking number for delivery 'next working day'. Please note weekends and bank holidays are not working days.
Please note that some items are recommended to be sent on a pallet such as fridges and cookers. This is due to high rate of damages by standard delivery. Our customer care team will contact you when items exceed the weight limit or items that are considered at a high risk of damage. You have the right to refuse a pallet upgrade and continue with standard delivery, however you will be liable for any damage that may be incurred during delivery. We will always add extra packaging no matter what method of transport such items are sent.Unfortunately larger dinghy & outboard engine packages (2.7m + above boats and 8hp + above engines) also incur a pallet surcharge due to their weight and size. This cannot be added at the checkout, a member of our sales team will contact you with a pallet delivery quote.
Other useful links:
|Delivery||Returns||FAQ's||Visit Us||Links||Affiliates||Privacy||Terms and Conditions|