- Home /
- Fusion RA205 / BT200 Bluetooth / EL602 speakers / CBUSBFM lead bundle
Powered by the advanced ARM-9 Processor, the MS-RA205 offers quick and intuitive audio control.
Fusion's iPod interface allows navigation of the iPod menu structure and offers selection of songs by artist, song, playlist, album, genre or composer.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Add the MS-BT200 or MS-BT100 to your FUSION 205 Series marine entertainment system to enjoy your favourite audio tracks within range, around your vessel. The external MS-BT200 Bluetooth module is designed to provide Bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible smartphone or media player directly to your FUSION marine stereo.
The MS-BT200 supports control (Play/Pause/Next/Back) of the media device from the FUSION Stereo. Song information such as song title, artist name and duration are displayed, depending on the capability of your phone and music application. The MS-BT200 does NOT provide phone call control. Hands free operation of the phone is not supported from the FUSION stereo.
NMEA 2000 CERTIFIED - Connect to an existing network (additional cable required) and communicate with FUSION-Link certified marine electronics and FUSION MS-NRX200i wired remote controls.
FUSION-Link - Certified NMEA 200 Multi-function displays (MFD) can connect to and interface with the MS-RA205 over the NMEA 2000 network. Once connected the MFD becomes the control centre for the entire vessel.
VHF RECEIVER - Adjustable squelch, channel scan and user pre-sets are available.
iPod & iPhone VIDEO PLAYBACK - With the addition of the MS-DKIPUSB (sold separately) your iPod or iPhone is securely housed and protected from the marine environment whilst being charged. When the MS-DKIPUSB is connected to a compatible monitor, video stored on your iPod or iPhone can be enjoyed on screen.
MULTI-ZONE TECHNOLOGY - Adjust the volume and balance level in two separate zones onboard your vessel. Zones are nameable for added convenience (e.g. Zone 1 can be named 'Helm'). For localised zone control, install up to two MS-NRX200i wired remote controls. In instances when the MS-NRX200i is installed onto a NMEA 2000 network the remote can be configured to display user selectable data from other NMEA 2000 products connected to the same networkMailspeed MarineMailspeed MarineMailspeed Marine (e.g. Depth or Speed over water)
Mailspeed MarineMS-BT100 or MS-BT200 required for Bluetooth streaming (sold separately)
The FUSION MS-BT200 marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment, the MS-BT200 is designed to connect to the FUSION MS-IP700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700, MS-AV700i and MS-RA205 only via the Satellite radio connector of the unit.
The MS-BT200 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to the compatible FUSION marine stereo.
FUSION stereo control with Data DisplayMailspeed Marine - Play, pause and skip directly from your FUSION marine stereo, with track name, artist and song duration displayed on screen. (Note: A software upgrade is required before the functionality of the MS-BT200 can be accessed)
Direct Media Device Control - allowing you to quickly and easily select tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you're on the go around your vessel.
What separates the MS-BT200 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which is engineered specifically to manage fluctuating current or voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure.
With an effective rangeMailspeed MarineMailspeed Marine of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favourite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks.
Please note if the Satellite connector of your FUSION marine stereo is already in use, please purchase the MS-BT100 for Bluetooth audio streaming.
Mailspeed MarineData display will vary depending on your media device
Mailspeed MarineMailspeed MarineEffective range measured in a straight line, range will differ depending on placement of the Bluetooth module and obstructions.
The MS-EL602 shallow-mount, water resistant, 2-way speakers from FUSION. Engineered with flush profile tweeters and a compact basket assembly, the MS-EL602 has a mounting depth of only 41mm (1-5/8") for simple and versatile installation.
EL602 - The water resistant design ensures the speakers are able to withstand exposure to the marine environment and with a peak power output of 150 Watts; the MS-EL602 speakers will rock your boat for as long as you choose to ride the waves.
Complete with tinned speaker wire, mounting gaskets and stainless steel mounting screws, these 6" speakers are ready to go - straight out of the box.
For your peace of mind this product comes with a 1 Year Limited Consumer Warranty.
Family, Friends, FUSION - it's what boating is all about
Complete entertainment bundle including Stereo/Speakers and Bluetooth connectivity
BT200 connects to any FUSION Marine stereo featuring an Auxiliary input allowing for instant streaming from a compatible device
iPod & iPhone video playback (With supported iPod models and MS-DKIPUSB Dock)
EL602 6" Woofers with PEI Tweeter
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Water Resistant Construction - Engineered for the marine environment, able to withstand exposure to the elements.
Intuitive & easy to use User interface and recessed backlit keypad is large enough to view & operate in the roughest conditions.
Large superior backlit LCD with adjustable brightness
How To Return Goods:
1. Download and print the Mailspeed Marine Returns Form or fill in the form that accompanied your order.
2. Complete all fields and provide as much information about your reason for return and the outcome you would like.
3. Re-package the goods, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that goods are returned to Mailspeed Marine in a re-saleable condition.
4. Return the goods to the Mailspeed Marine Returns Department. We recommend that you use a tracked postal method to ensure delivery.
5. A Mailspeed Marine representative will contact you via email within 7-14 working days of receipt of the goods to conform the return.
6. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for replacement goods to be delivered or a refund to arrive in your account.
Returns Terms and Conditions:
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A MAILSPEED MARINE RETURNS FORM
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, there is a cancellation period of 14 working days in which to cancel the order.
- Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Mailspeed Marine Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Mailspeed Marine and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Mailspeed Marine reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee maybe charged.
- Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
- If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Mailspeed Marine within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time.
- If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Mailspeed Marine immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Mailspeed Marine will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
- If the customer decides to return items which have been made to suit personal requirements e.g. Rope, Chain or Webbing measured to 10 meters or more and they are correct as per the original order and there is no fault or damage to the item, a 30% handling charge will be incurred and deducted from the refund. Mailspeed Marine are unable to accept returns on these items measured to less than 10 meters unless incorrect product is sent or the item is faulty or damaged.
- Flares are a non-refundable product – If returned they will incur a 50% re-stocking fee and postage will not be refunded.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Mailspeed Marine. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved. · This will not affect your statutory rights.
Return postage is the responsibility of the customer to pay, unless the incorrect item has been sent or an item is faulty. In this case we will refund an amount up to £12 for return postage or arrange for a collection of the goods.
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Mailspeed Marine Returns Department
For more information please contact our returns team at [email protected]
Here at Mailspeed Marine we aim to offer you the best possible postage and packaging prices. Getting your order to you quickly and safely is most important to us, which is why each order is packed with care and dispatched using trusted couriers.
Postage & Packaging Rates for UK Mainland only:
|Package||Free Delivery Over £100||Collection||Supersaver Economy||Standard Delivery||Next Working Day|
|Items over 30KG||NO||FREE||£24.99||£26.99||£28.99|
Free Delivery -
- Spend over £100 after any discount - in 1 single purchase.
- If you have claimed our offer we will deliver all your order in 1 delivery. If some of the items you have ordered are not in stock, this means you might need to wait a little longer.
- Your delivery address needs to be within the UK mainland (sorry, this excludes Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
- This offer excludes electronics items & hazardous products, including antifouling/paint, distress flares, life rafts, and items over 30KG in weight and longer than 2.5m in length.
- All electronics are excluded from the free delivery promotion. These products will be sent fully tracked and insured. We are therefore adding a small charge to insure expensive items arrive safely and quickly.
- Estimated delivery time of up to 10 working days - if the items are in stock
- Collections can be arranged from our store in Crawley Down for free - simply select "Collection" at checkout
- We will contact you directly, once your goods are ready to collect
- On collection, please bring proof of purchase (order confirmation) and a form of ID
- There is plenty of customer parking at the store
- Collection Address -
- Falcon Park, Hophurst Lane, Crawley Down, West Sussex, RH10 4XF
- Store Opening Hours -
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Closed Weekends & Bank Holidays
- 5-7 Working Days
- Courier tracked
- 3-4 Working Days
- Courier tracked
Next Working Day -
- Available for orders placed before 2pm
- Deliveries are sent via courier with a tracking number
- Please note weekends and bank holidays are not working days
Non-UK Mainland / Europe / Worldwide Deliveries -
- On the Checkout page, select your delivery country from the dropdown. The shipping methods will then adjust to show your delivery options and prices.
- Alternatively, please contact our customer services team for a quote at [email protected]
General Postage Terms:
- Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to a PO Box or hotel addresses
- All deliveries from our courier require a signature and parcels are unable to be left at an address without one
- If you have an order where you have spent over £100 and some of the items are in stock and some are not, please select the fastest delivery option. We will then part ship any items that are in stock to you, with the rest to follow
- For more information or if you have any questions please contact our customer service team at [email protected]
"In Stock" - the product is in our warehouse, ready to ship. Select any of the delivery options avaliable to your chosen delivery area.
"Avaliable within 10 days" - product not currently in stock, but we will order it specially for you, from our trusted suppliers. Alternatively, it may already be on order and on its way to our warehouse.
"Out of Stock" - unfortunately, this product is no longer in stock and we are not able to order it from our manufacturers. Please contact our customer service team at [email protected] as they will be able to suggest an alternative product for you.
Please note that some items are recommended to be sent on a pallet such as fridges and cookers. This is due to high rate of damages by standard delivery. Our customer care team will contact you when items exceed the weight limit or items that are considered at a high risk of damage. You have the right to refuse a pallet upgrade and continue with standard delivery, however you will be liable for any damage that may be incurred during delivery. We will always add extra packaging no matter what method of transport such items are sent.Unfortunately larger dinghy & outboard engine packages (2.7m + above boats and 8hp + above engines) also incur a pallet surcharge due to their weight and size. This cannot be added at the checkout, a member of our sales team will contact you with a pallet delivery quote.
Next Working Day Delivery available on orders placed before 2pm
If you need any help just contact us at customerservices
If you are not satisfied with your order - send it back within 14 days of receipt