- Home /
- Fusion RA205 / BT200 Bluetooth / EL602 speakers / CBUSBFM lead bundle
Powered by the advanced ARM-9 Processor, the MS-RA205 offers quick and intuitive audio control.
Fusion's iPod interface allows navigation of the iPod menu structure and offers selection of songs by artist, song, playlist, album, genre or composer.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Add the MS-BT200 or MS-BT100 to your FUSION 205 Series marine entertainment system to enjoy your favourite audio tracks within range, around your vessel. The external MS-BT200 Bluetooth module is designed to provide Bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible smartphone or media player directly to your FUSION marine stereo.
The MS-BT200 supports control (Play/Pause/Next/Back) of the media device from the FUSION Stereo. Song information such as song title, artist name and duration are displayed, depending on the capability of your phone and music application. The MS-BT200 does NOT provide phone call control. Hands free operation of the phone is not supported from the FUSION stereo.
NMEA 2000 CERTIFIED - Connect to an existing network (additional cable required) and communicate with FUSION-Link certified marine electronics and FUSION MS-NRX200i wired remote controls.
FUSION-Link - Certified NMEA 200 Multi-function displays (MFD) can connect to and interface with the MS-RA205 over the NMEA 2000 network. Once connected the MFD becomes the control centre for the entire vessel.
VHF RECEIVER - Adjustable squelch, channel scan and user pre-sets are available.
iPod & iPhone VIDEO PLAYBACK - With the addition of the MS-DKIPUSB (sold separately) your iPod or iPhone is securely housed and protected from the marine environment whilst being charged. When the MS-DKIPUSB is connected to a compatible monitor, video stored on your iPod or iPhone can be enjoyed on screen.
MULTI-ZONE TECHNOLOGY - Adjust the volume and balance level in two separate zones onboard your vessel. Zones are nameable for added convenience (e.g. Zone 1 can be named 'Helm'). For localised zone control, install up to two MS-NRX200i wired remote controls. In instances when the MS-NRX200i is installed onto a NMEA 2000 network the remote can be configured to display user selectable data from other NMEA 2000 products connected to the same networkMailspeed MarineMailspeed MarineMailspeed Marine (e.g. Depth or Speed over water)
Mailspeed MarineMS-BT100 or MS-BT200 required for Bluetooth streaming (sold separately)
The FUSION MS-BT200 marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment, the MS-BT200 is designed to connect to the FUSION MS-IP700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700, MS-AV700i and MS-RA205 only via the Satellite radio connector of the unit.
The MS-BT200 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to the compatible FUSION marine stereo.
FUSION stereo control with Data DisplayMailspeed Marine - Play, pause and skip directly from your FUSION marine stereo, with track name, artist and song duration displayed on screen. (Note: A software upgrade is required before the functionality of the MS-BT200 can be accessed)
Direct Media Device Control - allowing you to quickly and easily select tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you're on the go around your vessel.
What separates the MS-BT200 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which is engineered specifically to manage fluctuating current or voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure.
With an effective rangeMailspeed MarineMailspeed Marine of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favourite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks.
Please note if the Satellite connector of your FUSION marine stereo is already in use, please purchase the MS-BT100 for Bluetooth audio streaming.
Mailspeed MarineData display will vary depending on your media device
Mailspeed MarineMailspeed MarineEffective range measured in a straight line, range will differ depending on placement of the Bluetooth module and obstructions.
The MS-EL602 shallow-mount, water resistant, 2-way speakers from FUSION. Engineered with flush profile tweeters and a compact basket assembly, the MS-EL602 has a mounting depth of only 41mm (1-5/8") for simple and versatile installation.
EL602 - The water resistant design ensures the speakers are able to withstand exposure to the marine environment and with a peak power output of 150 Watts; the MS-EL602 speakers will rock your boat for as long as you choose to ride the waves.
Complete with tinned speaker wire, mounting gaskets and stainless steel mounting screws, these 6" speakers are ready to go - straight out of the box.
For your peace of mind this product comes with a 1 Year Limited Consumer Warranty.
Family, Friends, FUSION - it's what boating is all about
Complete entertainment bundle including Stereo/Speakers and Bluetooth connectivity
BT200 connects to any FUSION Marine stereo featuring an Auxiliary input allowing for instant streaming from a compatible device
iPod & iPhone video playback (With supported iPod models and MS-DKIPUSB Dock)
EL602 6" Woofers with PEI Tweeter
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Water Resistant Construction - Engineered for the marine environment, able to withstand exposure to the elements.
Intuitive & easy to use User interface and recessed backlit keypad is large enough to view & operate in the roughest conditions.
Large superior backlit LCD with adjustable brightness
All returned items must be accompanied by our Returns Form. Please click here to download a copy of the Returns Form.
For information please call our returns team on 01342 710544
How To Return Goods:
1. Download and print the Mailspeed Marine Returns Form.
2. Complete all fields and provide as much information about your reason for return and the outcome you would like.
3. Please call our returns team on 01342 710544 if you are returning an incomplete, faulty or damaged item.
4. Re-package the goods, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that goods are returned to Mailspeed Marine in a re-saleable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
5. Return the goods to the Mailspeed Marine Returns Department. We recommend that you use a tracked postal method to ensure delivery.
6. A Mailspeed Marine representative will contact you via email within 2-5 working days of receipt of the goods to conform the return.
7. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for replacement goods to be delivered or a refund to arrive in your account.
Returns Terms and Conditions:
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A MAILSPEED MARINE RETURNS FORM.
· In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
· Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Mailspeed Marine Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Mailspeed Marine and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Mailspeed Marine reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition.
· Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
· If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Mailspeed Marine within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time.
· If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Mailspeed Marine immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Mailspeed Marine will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
· If the customer decides to return items which have been made to suit personal requirements e.g. Rope, Chain or Webbing measured to 10 meters or more and they are correct as per the original order and there is no fault or damage to the item, a 30% handling charge will be incurred and deducted from the refund. Mailspeed Marine are unable to accept returns on these items measured to less than 10 meters unless incorrect product is sent or the item is faulty or damaged.
· Flares are a non-refundable product – If returned they will incur a 50% re-stocking fee and postage will not be refunded.
· Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Mailspeed Marine. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
· This will not affect your statutory rights.
At Mailspeed Marine we aim to offer you the best possible postage prices. See below our postage rates for UK mainland only:
|Region||Package Size||Free Delivery Over £100*||Supersaver Economy||Standard (2-3 Days)||Next Working Day|
|UK Mainland||Small Items||YES||3.95||4.95||8.95|
|UK Mainland||Standard Items||YES||5.95||6.95||8.95|
|UK Mainland||Heavy Items||NO||9.99||12.99||14.99|
|UK Mainland||Super Heavy Items||NO||24.99||26.99||28.99|
|UK Mainland||Flares (Hazardous)||NO||Supersaver - Please allow 3 working days for delivery = 17.99|
Please note: The table above excludes non-mainland postcodes along with European regions and ROW. For Europe and ROW delivery charges please telephone our customer services team for a quote on 01342 710618.
All deliveries from our courier require a signature and parcels are unable to be left at an address without one. For more information or if you have any questions please contact our customer service team at [email protected]
More Postage Terms:
- We can not ship to hotels or PO Box address
- If you are in a hurry, you can choose our express delivery option where we'll part ship your order if some items are in stock and some not, for a flat postage fee.You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
Our Free Delivery Offer:
- You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
- If you have claimed our offer we will deliver all your order in 1 delivery. If some of the items you have ordered are not in stock, this means you might need to wait a little longer.
- Your delivery address needs to be within the UK mainland (sorry, this excludes Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
- This offer excludes electronics items & hazardous products, including antifouling/paint, distress flares, life rafts, life jackets, batteries and some cleaning products.This offer is valid for orders up to 25kg in weight and 2.5m in length.
- All electronics and dinghies are excluded from the free delivery promotion. These products will be sent next day, fully tracked and insured. We are therefore adding a small charge to insure expensive items arrive safely and quickly. This means these products will now be excluded from the free delivery promotion.
- Items within our heavy, super heavy and flares categories are excluded from the free delivery promotion.
- Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 5-7 working days.
Next Working Day
Our next working day delivery option is available for orders placed before 2pm. Deliveries are then sent via courier with a tracking number for delivery 'next working day'. Please note weekends and bank holidays are not working days.
Please note that some items are recommended to be sent on a pallet such as fridges and cookers. This is due to high rate of damages by standard delivery. Our customer care team will contact you when items exceed the weight limit or items that are considered at a high risk of damage. You have the right to refuse a pallet upgrade and continue with standard delivery, however you will be liable for any damage that may be incurred during delivery. We will always add extra packaging no matter what method of transport such items are sent.Unfortunately larger dinghy & outboard engine packages (2.7m + above boats and 8hp + above engines) also incur a pallet surcharge due to their weight and size. This cannot be added at the checkout, a member of our sales team will contact you with a pallet delivery quote.