50 Channel internal GPS sensor
Charts: a Series MFDs are available with or without Navionics Silver or Gold cartography on microSD cards
3D chart and aerial photo chart navigation using optional Navionics Platinum+ charts
Easy to use; with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user guide
Place waypoints and plan routes with a few simple touches
Sonar - selected models
Select an a Series model with built-in sonar - perfect choice for anglers looking for a powerful do it all combo
a67 and a77 feature a fully automatic digital sonar, ideal for coastal fishing and the occasional offshore venture
The a67 and a77 are trolling motor ready - optional adapter enables use of Minn Kota's Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83kHz)
a68 and a78 feature Raymarine's exclusive CHIRP DownVision™ for photo realistic images of structure and fish targets
Radar, Instrument Displays, Cameras and more...
Display radar data with an optional Raymarine Digital, HD and Super HD Color radar antenna
Sharp, easy-to-read analogue and digital instrument display transform a Series into a powerful information display
a Series MFDs support IP cameras (requires ONVIF compatibility) including record and playback facilities
Connect with NMEA2000 compatible engines for graphical engine data displays
Fuel monitoring with time-to-empty and distance to empty calculations and fuel range rings display overlaid on navigation charts
Display multiple screens at the same time, such as chart and radar information
Control your audio with Bluetooth or FUSION link. Full control of FUSION 700 Series Marine Stereos.
Optional Wi-Fi and Mobile Apps
Choose an a Series MFD with built in Wi-Fi and use your mobile device to view and remotely control your MFD with our mobile apps
LightHouse™ User Interface
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface, offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
Create custom navigation pages by dragging and dropping applications to the desired location on the page. The LightHouse user interface also guides you through setup and configuration with an easy to use start up wizard.
Enhance your a Series display by networking additional Raymarine electronics and up to 6 Raymarine MFDsMailspeed Marine
Any orders placed between 15th November 2016 and 23rd December 2016 will have an extended exchange period to allow for Christmas gifts. Any order placed in this time frame needs to be returned by Friday 13th January 2016 for an exchange or a credit note. Normal refund terms and conditions of 14 working days apply.
All returned items must be accompanied by our Returns Form. Please click here to download a copy of the Returns Form.
For information please call our returns team on 01342 710544
How To Return Goods:
1. Download and print the Mailspeed Marine Returns Form.
2. Complete all fields and provide as much information about your reason for return and the outcome you would like.
3. Please call our returns team on 01342 710544 if you are returning an incomplete, faulty or damaged item.
4. Re-package the goods, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that goods are returned to Mailspeed Marine in a re-saleable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
5. Return the goods to the Mailspeed Marine Returns Department. We recommend that you use a tracked postal method to ensure delivery.
6. A Mailspeed Marine representative will contact you via email within 2-5 working days of receipt of the goods to conform the return.
7. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for replacement goods to be delivered or a refund to arrive in your account.
Returns Terms and Conditions:
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A MAILSPEED MARINE RETURNS FORM.
· In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
· Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Mailspeed Marine Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Mailspeed Marine and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Mailspeed Marine reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition.
· Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
· If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Mailspeed Marine within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time.
· If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Mailspeed Marine immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Mailspeed Marine will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
· If the customer decides to return items which have been made to suit personal requirements e.g. Rope, Chain or Webbing measured to 10 meters or more and they are correct as per the original order and there is no fault or damage to the item, a 30% handling charge will be incurred and deducted from the refund. Mailspeed Marine are unable to accept returns on these items measured to less than 10 meters unless incorrect product is sent or the item is faulty or damaged.
· Flares are a non-refundable product – If returned they will incur a 50% re-stocking fee and postage will not be refunded.
· Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Mailspeed Marine. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
· This will not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note: Our warehouse and shop is shut for our annual stock take between 26th Jan-31st Jan 2017. During this time no orders will be dispatched and no orders can be placed in the shop.
At Mailspeed Marine we aim to offer you the best possible postage prices. See below our postage rates for UK mainland only:
|Region||Package Size||Free Delivery Over £100*||Supersaver Economy||Standard (2-3 Days)||Next Working Day|
|UK Mainland||Small Items||YES||3.95||4.95||8.95|
|UK Mainland||Standard Items||YES||5.95||6.95||8.95|
|UK Mainland||Heavy Items||NO||9.99||12.99||14.99|
|UK Mainland||Super Heavy Items||NO||24.99||26.99||28.99|
|UK Mainland||Flares (Hazardous)||NO||Supersaver - Please allow 3 working days for delivery = 17.99|
Please note: The table above excludes non-mainland postcodes along with European regions and ROW. For Europe and ROW delivery charges please telephone our customer services team for a quote on 01342 710618.
All deliveries from our courier require a signature and parcels are unable to be left at an address without one. For more information or if you have any questions please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Postage Terms:
- We can not ship to hotels or PO Box address
- If you are in a hurry, you can choose our express delivery option where we'll part ship your order if some items are in stock and some not, for a flat postage fee.You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
Our Free Delivery Offer:
- You need to spend over £100 after any discount in 1 single purchase.
- If you have claimed our offer we will deliver all your order in 1 delivery. If some of the items you have ordered are not in stock, this means you might need to wait a little longer.
- Your delivery address needs to be within the UK mainland (sorry, this excludes Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
- This offer excludes electronics items & hazardous products, including antifouling/paint, distress flares, life rafts, life jackets, batteries and some cleaning products.This offer is valid for orders up to 25kg in weight and 2.5m in length.
- All electronics and dinghies are excluded from the free delivery promotion. These products will be sent next day, fully tracked and insured. We are therefore adding a small charge to insure expensive items arrive safely and quickly. This means these products will now be excluded from the free delivery promotion.
- Items within our heavy, super heavy and flares categories are excluded from the free delivery promotion.
- Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 5-7 working days.
Next Working Day
Our next working day delivery option is available for orders placed before 2pm. Deliveries are then sent via courier with a tracking number for delivery 'next working day'. Please note weekends and bank holidays are not working days.
Please note that some items are recommended to be sent on a pallet such as fridges and cookers. This is due to high rate of damages by standard delivery. Our customer care team will contact you when items exceed the weight limit or items that are considered at a high risk of damage. You have the right to refuse a pallet upgrade and continue with standard delivery, however you will be liable for any damage that may be incurred during delivery. We will always add extra packaging no matter what method of transport such items are sent.Unfortunately larger dinghy & outboard engine packages (2.7m + above boats and 8hp + above engines) also incur a pallet surcharge due to their weight and size. This cannot be added at the checkout, a member of our sales team will contact you with a pallet delivery quote.