Raymarine's award winning CHIRP DownVision technology gives anglers underwater vision so close to reality, Raymarine call it Visionality!
Just power on and fish!
- Experience Visionality and view the world beneath your boat on the Raymarine Dragonfly and the new Raymarine Dragonfly7!
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision™
- CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar; display high resolution structure images and target fish at the same time
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Built in 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Available with industry leading, Navionics charts included on microSD. View available models
- Intuitive user interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Ideal for open cockpit installations thanks to spray and submersion protection to IPX6 and IPX7 standards
- Tilt/swivel quick release holster with optional locking core for added security
Dual Channel CHIRP - Dragonfly includes two discrete CHIRP sonar channels.
The first is an ultra-high resolution DownVision channel and the second is a high-resolution fish targeting sonar channel.
View each sonar channel independently or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate underwater intelligence.
Serious Technology for everyone:
Whether you are a professional guide or weekend bass angler, you will appreciate Dragonfly’s cutting edge sonar performance and simple operation. Simply dial through sonar and GPS displays and quickly become a Dragonfly expert.
- Easy Screen Switcher
- Automatic Sonar Optimisation; No Adjustment Required
- Unique dual-beam CHIRP transducer - CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVision™ in one
- Simple Three Button Control
- Uni-controller - joystick cursor and rotary dial
- MicroSD chart and memory reader
|Nominal supply voltage||12v|
|Operating voltage range||10.8 - 15.6v|
|Power consumption at full brightness||10 watts|
|Connections||Power/transducer combined input|
|Waterproofing standard||IPX 6 and IPX 7|
|Display size||Dragonfly 6: 5.7" | Dragonfly 7: 7"|
|Display resolution||Dragonfly 6: 640 x 480 | Dragonfly7: 800 x 480|
GPS and Cartography
|GPS||50 Channel Internal|
|Chart Compatibility||Support for Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen and Raymarine LightHouse chart formats on microSD cards|
|Tracks||15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints|
|Sonar Type||CHIRP Sonar - CPT-60 dual-beam CHIRP transducer supplied with product (check ordering information)(Cable length 6m)|
|Depth Range||CHIRP DownVision and CHIRP Sonar imagery 600ft|
|Warranty||1 year Warranty*|
In the box
|Typical box contents||Please see ordering information for different Dragonfly pack variations
|4||Cradle securing bolt|
|6||Escutcheon and mounting screws (for through transom cable installation)|
|7||Display cradle base|
|8||Transducer bracket mounting screws|
|9||P-clips and screws|
|10||Fixing for cradle mounting|
*This Raymarine Global Limited Warranty does not have the effect of excluding or limiting the customer’s statutory rights under the applicable national legislation. This warranty complies with EU directive 1999/44/EC.
Any orders placed between 15th November 2016 and 23rd December 2016 will have an extended exchange period to allow for Christmas gifts. Any order placed in this time frame needs to be returned by Friday 13th January 2016 for an exchange or a credit note. Normal refund terms and conditions of 14 working days apply.
All returned items must be accompanied by our Returns Form. Please click here to download a copy of the Returns Form.
For information please call our returns team on 01342 710544
How To Return Goods:
1. Download and print the Mailspeed Marine Returns Form.
2. Complete all fields and provide as much information about your reason for return and the outcome you would like.
3. Please call our returns team on 01342 710544 if you are returning an incomplete, faulty or damaged item.
4. Re-package the goods, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that goods are returned to Mailspeed Marine in a re-saleable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
5. Return the goods to the Mailspeed Marine Returns Department. We recommend that you use a tracked postal method to ensure delivery.
6. A Mailspeed Marine representative will contact you via email within 2-5 working days of receipt of the goods to conform the return.
7. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for replacement goods to be delivered or a refund to arrive in your account.
Returns Terms and Conditions:
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A MAILSPEED MARINE RETURNS FORM.
· In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
· Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Mailspeed Marine Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Mailspeed Marine and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Mailspeed Marine reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition.
· Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
· If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Mailspeed Marine within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time.
· If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Mailspeed Marine immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Mailspeed Marine will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
· If the customer decides to return items which have been made to suit personal requirements e.g. Rope, Chain or Webbing measured to 10 meters or more and they are correct as per the original order and there is no fault or damage to the item, a 30% handling charge will be incurred and deducted from the refund. Mailspeed Marine are unable to accept returns on these items measured to less than 10 meters unless incorrect product is sent or the item is faulty or damaged.
· Flares are a non-refundable product – If returned they will incur a 50% re-stocking fee and postage will not be refunded.
· Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Mailspeed Marine. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
· This will not affect your statutory rights.
Here at Mailspeed Marine we aim to offer you the best possible postage and packaging prices. Getting your order to you quickly and safely is most important to us, which is why each order is packed with care and dispatched using trusted couriers.
Postage & Packaging Rates for UK Mainland only:
|Package||Free Delivery Over £100||Collection||Supersaver Economy||Standard Delivery||Next Working Day|
|Items over 30KG||NO||FREE||£24.99||£26.99||£28.99|
Free Delivery -
- Spend over £100 after any discount - in 1 single purchase.
- If you have claimed our offer we will deliver all your order in 1 delivery. If some of the items you have ordered are not in stock, this means you might need to wait a little longer.
- Your delivery address needs to be within the UK mainland (sorry, this excludes Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
- This offer excludes electronics items & hazardous products, including antifouling/paint, distress flares, life rafts, and items over 30KG in weight and longer than 2.5m in length.
- All electronics are excluded from the free delivery promotion. These products will be sent fully tracked and insured. We are therefore adding a small charge to insure expensive items arrive safely and quickly.
- Estimated delivery time of up to 10 working days - if the items are in stock
- Collections can be arranged from our store in Crawley Down for free - simply select "Collection" at checkout
- We will contact you directly, once your goods are ready to collect
- On collection, please bring proof of purchase (order confirmation) and a form of ID
- There is plenty of customer parking at the store
- Collection Address -
- Falcon Park, Hophurst Lane, Crawley Down, West Sussex, RH10 4XF
- Store Opening Hours -
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Closed Weekends & Bank Holidays
- 5-7 Working Days
- Courier tracked
- 3-4 Working Days
- Courier tracked
Next Working Day -
- Available for orders placed before 2pm
- Deliveries are sent via courier with a tracking number
- Please note weekends and bank holidays are not working days
Non-UK Mainland / Europe / Worldwide Deliveries -
- On the Checkout page, select your delivery country from the dropdown. The shipping methods will then adjust to show your delivery options and prices.
- Alternatively, please contact our customer services team for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Postage Terms:
- Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to a PO Box or hotel addresses
- All deliveries from our courier require a signature and parcels are unable to be left at an address without one
- If you have an order where you have spent over £100 and some of the items are in stock and some are not, please select the fastest delivery option. We will then part ship any items that are in stock to you, with the rest to follow
- For more information or if you have any questions please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
"In Stock" - the product is in our warehouse, ready to ship. Select any of the delivery options avaliable to your chosen delivery area.
"Avaliable within 10 days" - product not currently in stock, but we will order it specially for you, from our trusted suppliers. Alternatively, it may already be on order and on its way to our warehouse.
"Out of Stock" - unfortunately, this product is no longer in stock and we are not able to order it from our manufacturers. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org as they will be able to suggest an alternative product for you.
Please note that some items are recommended to be sent on a pallet such as fridges and cookers. This is due to high rate of damages by standard delivery. Our customer care team will contact you when items exceed the weight limit or items that are considered at a high risk of damage. You have the right to refuse a pallet upgrade and continue with standard delivery, however you will be liable for any damage that may be incurred during delivery. We will always add extra packaging no matter what method of transport such items are sent.Unfortunately larger dinghy & outboard engine packages (2.7m + above boats and 8hp + above engines) also incur a pallet surcharge due to their weight and size. This cannot be added at the checkout, a member of our sales team will contact you with a pallet delivery quote.
Next Working Day Delivery available on orders placed before 2pm
If you need any help just contact us at customerservices
If you are not satisfied with your order - send it back within 14 days of receipt